Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: I Guess

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    thats right...mess with my team and ill break up your relationship [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    just kidding...i hope blue and smarty go on to have hundreds of little florida seminoles
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I Guess

    VT, VD...What's the difference?/ Is one really worse than the other?/ I think not...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    as long as they're not Vols or Hokies (according to Blue)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    you know youll name me godfather
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I Guess

    That's fine with me, just don't mention the forbidden words...

    1. Blacksburg
    2. Hokie
    3. Vick
    4. Any word that has anything to do with what's listed above. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Viking_69_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    go VT
    -The Untouchable-

    --69--

  7. #17
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    just wait til his/her christmas gifts come in

    i wont have to "say" anything
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    that package will be stamped return to sender *lol*

  9. #19
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    ill just change the tag


    To: Blue Jr.

    From: Grandpa
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    I think the Blue Jr. might give it away *hah*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •